Nourishing, moisturizing body and hand cream for the care of normal and dry skin. Creamy consistency of the product intensively nourishes your skin, significantly reducing its roughness. Restores a healthy skin look, giving it a mild and pleasant smell. The product contains biologically active herbal substances which activate enzymes for the regeneration of damaged skin and help to preserve the natural skin look, protecting it from premature skin aging, as well as providing the formation of skin lipid barrier membrane in the skin cells, thus preventing dehydration.
Does it contain preservatives?
None of our products contain parabens, mineral oils, sodium laurilsulfate, artificial preservatives or colour additives.
Detailed information about this product:
Product number: 73000
Product line: Biophotonic Hand&Body Essential
Packaging: Miron Violet Glass
1. Clean the face.
2. Apply the cream on the face and gently massage into the skin.
3. Use each morning.
4. For optimal results, it is recommended to use additional OGA7 cosmetics:
Biophotonic Detoxifying Micellar Spring Water and Biophotonic Face Night Cream
5. It is very important to wash and clean your face before applying the cream because the bacteria, toxins and dead skin on the face may reduce the effectiveness of the cream.
Recommended usage temperature from +18 to +23 ° C.
Recommended storage temperature: in a dry and cool place around +4 ° C.
Keep away from children and pets.
Do not exceed the usage temperature above +26 ° C
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Linum usitatissimum seed oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cera Alba, Hippophae hamnoides seed oil, Silybum marianum seed oil, Una de Gato extract, Epilobium angustifolium leaf extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Hordeum vulgare extract, Avena sativa bran extract, Pinus sylvestris cone extract, Solanum lycopersicum fruit extract.
List of ingredients and their properties:
Only the ingredients listed below are used in the product.
- Rosebay Willowherb extract - High biological activity makes it a therapeutic remedy. An effective remedy for acne causing bacteria because of its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antiviral qualities. It works as a natural analgesic because it imitates hydrocortisone, which prevents discomfort in the skin cells. Perfect for traumatized skin. It contains the bioactive molecule of oenothein B, which has anti-inflammatory qualities. The same as green tea, it contains many antioxidants that protect skin cells against free radicals. The extract prevents the formation and development of viruses and tumors, and soothes irritated skin while healing it.
- Oat Bran Extract - A natural source of plant proteins which contains the valuable and essential amino acids. It contains a colloid that calms the skin and relieves redness and itching caused by irritated skin, psoriasis or allergic dermatitis.
- Tomato peel/fruit extract - It has tightening, moisturizing, softening and skin conditioning qualities. Also, this extract contains beta-carotene, carotenoids (lycopene), fructose, glucose, vitamins A, C and E, as well as microelements.
- Barley malt extract - As an anti-inflammatory product, it prevents the skin irritation. It has antifungal effect against erythema and itchy skin.
- Pine cone extract - Disinfectant, antibacterial qualities, stimulates fibroblast cells, which play an important role in collagen synthesis and activates wound healing at the cellular level of skin.
- Una de Gato Extract - It contains valuable biologically active substances that regenerate DNA molecules in skin cells, which might be damaged by oxidative processes or by UV, thereby preventing skin aging process.
- Green Tea Extract - One of the strongest antioxidants that contains catechin, which gets into skin cells and protects against the harmful free radicals and the damage caused by them. Anti-inflammatory and stimulant qualities because it contains polyphenols and other strong, biologically active substances.
- Beeswax - It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-bactericidal, germicidal, skin softening and skin elasticity improving qualities. As an antioxidant has anti-radical activity.
- Sea Buckthorn oil - Protects against harmful or irritating external factors, improves the overall appearance of the skin. It contains the valuable vitamins C and E, carotenoids, amino acids and flavonols.
- Milk thistle oil - It has wound healing qualities, anti-radical activity, contains unsaturated fatty acids and flavonoids. One of the main active ingredients in its composition is silimarin, a powerful antioxidant that, by removing free radicals, prevents lipid peroxidation in the skin cells, which can be the cause for the formation process of skin diseases or tumor cells.
- Linseed oil - Cleansing, moisturizing, skin conditioning qualities. Contains the essential Omega-6 fatty acid – linoleic acid. This valuable fatty acid, which our body is unable to synthesize itself, prevents skin dryness and roughness, because its deficiency affects melanin formation in the skin cells melanosomes.
- Coconut oil - It has moisturizing qualities. Prevents the formation of free radicals and skin aging process, makes the skin smoother and reduces wrinkles. Has anti-microbial qualities that protect against microbes and bacteria. Protects against skin infections such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc. Improves metabolic processes that furthers the interaction between skin cells and hormones preventing the development of acne.
- Grapeseed oil - A rich source of unsaturated (polyunsaturated) fatty acids, especially rich in linoleic Omega-6 fatty acids which the human body cannot synthesize itself. Contains a lot of E and A vitamins. Scientific research has found that vitamin E and polyphenol compounds in grape oil have high antioxidant activity. One of its most valuable compounds, Resveratrol, provides faster wound healing, enhances the synthesis of connective tissue, has antimicrobial activity against pathogens such as Staphylococcal aureus, Enterococcus faecalis, Psedomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, and also contains cathelicidin, which acts against Staphylococcal aureus. Such substances can be used in therapies where traditional antibiotics are powerless. Lipophilic and antioxidant compounds such as phytosterol and quercetin, which have been found in oil, prevent the formation of inflammation.