Deeply nourishing night cream for normal and combination face skin. During the night, it activates regeneration processes in the skin to make your face look fresh and relaxed in the morning. The product contains biologically active herbal substances which activate enzymes
for the regeneration of the damaged skin cells. It also helps to preserve a natural look, protecting the skin from premature aging, meanwhile providing the formation of skin lipid barrier membrane in the skin cells, thus preventing dehydration.
Does it contain preservatives?
None of our products contain parabens, mineral oils, sodium laurilsulfate, artificial preservatives or colour additives.
Detailed information about this product:
Product number: 72000
Product line: Biophotonic Face Essential
Packaging: Miron Violet Glass
1. It is very important to wash and clean your face before applying the cream because the bacteria, toxins and dead skin on the face may reduce the effectiveness of the cream.
2. Apply the cream on the face and gently massage into the skin.
3. Use each evening.
4. For optimal results, it is recommended to use additional OGA7 cosmetics: Biophotonic Detoxifying Micellar Spring Water and Biophotonic Face Day Cream
Recommended usage temperature from +18 to +23 ° C.
Recommended storage temperature: in a dry and cool place around +4 ° C.
Keep away from children and pets.
Do not exceed the usage temperature above +26 ° C
Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Aqua, Vitis vinifera seed oil, Cocos nucifera oil, Cera Alba, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Vaccinium Oxycoccos Fruit Extract, Taraxacum Officinale Extract, Solanum Tuberosum Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Pyrus Malus Peel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Sorbus Aucuparia Fruit/Leaf Extract.
List of ingredients and their properties:
Only the ingredients listed below are used in the product.
- Cranberry extract - It has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and skin moisturizing qualities. Protects the lipid barrier of skin. Activates the absorption of valuable Omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids into the skin. Contains Vitamins A, E and C, polyphenol compounds, as well as the valuable phospholipids and phytosterols that are necessary for the formation process of new skin cell membrane.
- Dandelion root / leaf extract - Refreshes the skin, balances the pH level and works as a good tonic for the skin. Increases skin tissue breathing capacity. The extract is suitable for dry skin as well as for acne treatment. The most valuable parts of dandelions are roots and leaves, as they contain many biologically active substances: 1) Vitamin C, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and thiamine, 2) High carotenoid content with a higher amount of Vitamin A (beta-carotene) than in carrots (14,000 IU per 100g, and 11,000 IU per 100g in carrots) 3) Minerals, proteins, choline, inulin and pectin, 4) Taracacin (crystalline, bitter substance), taraxacerine and choline, 5) Flavonoid glycosides - luteolin 7-glucoside and leteolin 7-diglycoside 6) Hydroxycarboxylic acid derivatives - chicory acid, monoquafenic acid and chlorogenic acid, 7) Coumarin, cyhorin and azesulin. Scientific research has revealed that these biologically active substances in dandelion extract have an anti-cancer effect.
- Potato peel extract - Contains various vitamins such as provitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin B, lutein, zeaxanthin, and potassium, magnesium, selenium and zinc. Studies have shown that potato extract can help in the treatment of dry skin diseases such as psoriasis. Azelaic acid found in potato peel inhibits tyrosinase activity, thereby reducing skin pigmentation. Can be used in the fight against mild to moderate acne (pimples), as it reduces the growth of bacteria in the follicles and has an anti-radical and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Chamomile flower extract - Its active ingredient hamazulene and bisabolol have anti-inflammatory qualities. Antiseptic qualities prevent skin irritation and are therefore used for sensitive skin. It can also be used for the treatment of other skin diseases. It has soothing and antifoaming effects on the epidermis. Provides better skin water barrier maintenance. Its mild sedative and anxiolytic qualities act on apigenin benzodiazepine receptors. It contains azulen that improves wound healing, histamine suppression, leukocyte migration. Has anti-obesity qualities that is why it can be used to treat cellulite, as it contains bisabolol glycoside reducing lipid accumulation in adipocytes.
- Apple peel extract - It has skin soothing and anti-inflammatory qualities, suitable for dry skin. In addition to amylase enzymes, apples contain malic and tartaric acid which provide a natural peeling effect.
- Aloe Vera Extract - It has skin moisturizing, softening, healing, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory qualities. Works as a strong moisturizing provider for skin tissues. Its relaxing effect soothes irritated skin. The most important ingredients are polysaccharides and amino acids.
- Honey extract - Soothes, softens and moisturizes the skin. Biologically active substances form a layer that allows the skin cells themselves to regenerate the skin moisture. Strong antibacterial and immunological qualities. Contains valuable ingredients - carbohydrates, waxes, glucons, organic acids, beta-carotene, amino acids and B vitamins
- Beeswax - It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-bactericidal, germicidal, skin softening and skin elasticity improving qualities. As an antioxidant it has anti-radical activity.
- Rowan extract - It takes care of the natural look of the skin. Its main ingredients are Vitamin B and C, sorbitol, tannins, carotenes, flavonoids, malic acid, glucose and some valuable mineral salts.
- Coconut oil - It has moisturizing qualities. Prevents the formation of free radicals and skin aging process, makes the skin smoother and reduces wrinkles. Has anti-microbial qualities that protect against microbes and bacteria. Protects against skin infections such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc. Improves metabolic processes that furthers the interaction between skin cells and hormones preventing the development of acne.
- Macadamia nut oil - Has softening, moisturizing and nourishing qualities, very delicate oil for the skin. It is a natural source of tocopherols (Vitamin E). The composition of macadamia oil fatty acids is similar to those fatty acids in the sebaceous glands, thereby significantly affecting the function of maintaining the water barrier in the skin. Suitable for mature and / or dry skin containing palmitoleic acid (up to 20%). Palmitoleic acid is naturally occurring in the sebaceous glands of the skin, whose natural synthesis decreases with the human age, significantly affecting the appearance of healthy skin, so it is important to take it in an artificial way to prevent the formation of various diseases.
- Rice Bran Oil - It activates collagen formation, prevents lipid overoxidation. It also has moisturizing, soothing and skin conditioning qualities as well as high Vitamin E content.
- Grapeseed oil A rich source of unsaturated (polyunsaturated) fatty acids, especially rich in linoleic Omega-6 fatty acids which the human body cannot synthesize itself. Contains a lot of E and A vitamins. Scientific research has found that vitamin E and polyphenol compounds in grape oil have high antioxidant activity. One of its most valuable compounds, Resveratrol, provides faster wound healing, enhances the synthesis of connective tissue, has antimicrobial activity against pathogens such as Staphylococcal aureus, Enterococcus faecalis, Psedomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, and also contains cathelicidin, which acts against Staphylococcal aureus. Such substances can be used in therapies where traditional antibiotics are powerless. Lipophilic and antioxidant compounds such as phytosterol and quercetin, which have been found in oil, prevent the formation of inflammation.