Refreshing and moisturizing day cream for normal and combination skin. The product contains biologically active herbal substances which activate enzymes for the regeneration of the damaged skin cells. It also helps to preserve a natural look, protecting the skin from premature aging, meanwhile providing the formation of skin lipid barrier membrane in the skin cells, thus preventing dehydration.
Does it contain preservatives?
None of our products contain parabens, mineral oils, sodium laurilsulfate, artificial preservatives or colour additives.
Detailed information about this product:
Product number: 71000
Product line: Biophotonic Face Essential
Packaging: Miron Violet Glass
1. It is very important to wash and clean your face before applying the cream because the bacteria, toxins and dead skin on the face may reduce the effectiveness of the cream.
2. Apply the cream on the face and gently massage into the skin.
3. Use each morning.
4. For optimal results, it is recommended to use additional OGA7 cosmetics: Biophotonic Detoxifying Micellar Spring Water and Biophotonic Face Night Cream
Recommended usage temperature from +18 to +23 ° C.
Recommended storage temperature: in a dry and cool place around +4 ° C.
Keep away from children and pets.
Do not exceed the usage temperature above +26 ° C
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Aqua, Vitis vinifera seed oil, Cocos nucifera oil, Cera Alba, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Cantharellus Cibarius Extract, Urtica Dioica Extract, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Betula Alba Bark/Leaf Extract, Sorbus Aucuparia Fruit/Leaf Extract.
List of ingredients and their properties:
Only the ingredients listed below are used in the product.
- Chanterelle extract - It has an anti-radical activity, prevents inflammation, tumor and fungal development. Contains polyphenols, cibaric acid. The biologically active substances in the chanterelle extract activate the enzymes in skin cells which are responsible for regeneration, healthy skin cell formation and synthesis.
- Elderberry extract - It has an anti-aging and anti-radical activity, preserves the skin naturalness and skin gloss. Also has detoxification qualities. Its anthocyanins protect the skin against damage, reduce the formation of inflammation and bruises.
- Birch bark / leaf extract - It has an anti-inflammatory effect, cures eczema and acne. The main and most valuable ingredient is the betulin / betulinic acid, which moisturizes and regenerates skin and heals wounds. It has anti-HIV and antiviral effects. Contains a lot of micro and macro elements.
- Beeswax - It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-bactericidal, germicidal, skin softening and skin elasticity improving qualities. As an antioxidant it has anti-radical activity.
- Nettle extract - It has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and stimulating qualities. It is considered an effective product for treatment of eczema and sunburn. It is a powerful source of vitamin E, containing antioxidants, amino acids and carotenoids.
- Grapefruit extract - It has antiseptic, antibacterial and conditioning qualities.
- Rose hip fruit oil - Activates wound healing and has antiseptic qualities. It nourishes and rejuvenates the skin, it is also a powerful moisturizer. Scientific research shows its ability to regulate the secretion of adipose tissue and a positive effect on the fight against skin itching and xerosis. A high level of essential fatty acids and a natural source of retinoic acid.
- Grapeseed oil - A rich source of unsaturated (polyunsaturated) fatty acids, especially rich in linoleic Omega-6 fatty acids which the human body cannot synthesize itself. Contains a lot of E and A vitamins. Scientific research has found that vitamin E and polyphenol compounds in grape oil have high antioxidant activity. One of its most valuable compounds, Resveratrol, provides faster wound healing, enhances the synthesis of connective tissue, has antimicrobial activity against pathogens such as Staphylococcal aureus, Enterococcus faecalis, Psedomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, and also contains cathelicidin, which acts against Staphylococcal aureus. Such substances can be used in therapies where traditional antibiotics are powerless. Lipophilic and antioxidant compounds such as phytosterol and quercetin, which have been found in oil, prevent the formation of inflammation.
- Rowan extract - It takes care of the natural look of the skin. Its main ingredients are Vitamin B and C, sorbitol, tannins, carotenes, flavonoids, malic acid, glucose and some valuable mineral salts.
- Jojoba oil - It has moisturizing and softening qualities, makes skin elastic and gentle, prevents dehydration, absorbs quickly through pores and hair follicles, acting on intercellular lipid layers thereby further reducing water loss of skin. It has a keratoplastic effect, which ensures the formation of new layers of the epidermis, restoring the natural skin gloss.
- Coconut oil - It has moisturizing qualities. Prevents the formation of free radicals and skin aging process, makes the skin smoother and reduces wrinkles. Has anti-microbial qualities that protect against microbes and bacteria. Protects against skin infections such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc. Improves metabolic processes that furthers the interaction between skin cells and hormones preventing the development of acne.
- Avocado oil - It helps to transport biologically active substances in the skin. It also has bactericidal and soothing properties, activates the formation of connective tissue collagen. Participates in the formation of moist and smooth skin. Contains the valuable oleic acid and essential fatty acids - linoleic acid and linolenic acid, phytosterols, carotenoids. It is a high source of vitamins A, D and E.